We are a Toronto web design agency that custom builds engaging user and customer experiences.
- The first impressions of websites are 94% design related
- It takes about 50 milliseconds – or 0.05 seconds – for users to form an opinion about your website
- Users spend an average of 5.94 seconds looking at a website’s main image
- Nearly 8 in 10 customers would stop engaging with content that doesn’t display well on their device
- 57% of internet users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile website
- 83% of mobile users say that a seamless experience across all devices is very important
- Slow websites cost billions each year
We don’t know about you, but those are the kind of details that keeps us awake at night… building engaging user and customer experiences that convert.
Modern web design creates positive first impressions. Websites are often the first exposure visitors will have to your brand, so choosing a web design partner is an important call.
Websites are your most valuable employee and a tireless performer
Let us put you on a path to success
Everyone wants a visually appealing web design, to be sure, but there are a host of other factors at stake. Multiple devices and resolutions. Improved functionality options to connect with your audience. Accessibility and compliance needs. Premium performance to appease search engines. An understanding of the data requirements needed to better understand your target audience and fuel growth. Selecting the right platform, framework and supporting components. Integrations with your CRM lead management and digital marketing initiatives. It’s all a lot to consider.
The good news is it’s all right up our alley. We are here to ensure our clients own their online space like a boss!
What We Do
Web Design FAQ
If you’re not quite ready to contact us but have a lingering question, you may find what you’re looking for here.
After more than twenty years of business, we have carved out a niche for ourselves as an extremely reliable partner.
How long is a piece of string? Websites are as unique as your business. That said, let’s try to frame this in general terms.
- Microsite design and development range from $10,000 to $20,000
- Typical corporate websites range from $20,000 to $30,000
- eCommerce websites start around $30,000
- Highly customized enterprise projects that include custom portals or membership functionality are $40,000 upwards.
Contact us today to begin building an estimate for your project.
UX is short for User Experience, and is a significant factor in the success of your website design. If a site is not user friendly or intuitive, interactions between visitors and your business suffer.
Depending on the scope of the project, we will typically aim for a 6-8 week turnaround, though it’s worth noting the pace is also dependent on the client.
We provide ongoing support packages for many of our clients.
We provide speedy and reliable hosting via our own cloud infrastructure.
We do not work with pre-made templates as they tend to be rigid and limiting. Our solutions include the custom development of original themes.
Let's start a conversation
Whether you know what you’re looking for or really aren’t sure, let’s share some dialogue around your vision or challenge. Reach out now — we are happy to answer all your questions.