We’ve come up with a list of helpful FAQ’s to answers some of the more common questions we face. If you’re not ready to contact us but have a question, you may find answers here.
A fractional Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), sometimes referred to as a fractional marketing leader, is an experienced, part-time senior-level marketing professional who partners with the CEO to help scale their business for growth.
Typical engagements are likely to include some or all of the following:
- Creation of a go-to marketing strategy that is aligned with business goals
- Develop and establish marketing plan
- Audits and gap analysis
- KPI measurement and reporting
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Identify automation opportunities
- Digital Marketing technology review and recommendations
- Expertise. Your seasoned senior marketing advisor.
- Budget-friendly. Skip the salary commitment and only pay for what you need, as you need it.
- Scalable. Leverage access to a full-service marketing team to fulfill initiatives.
- Leadership. Someone to coach and guide junior and mid-level staff, freelancers, and outside agencies.
After more than twenty years of business, we have carved out a niche for ourselves as an extremely reliable partner.
How long is a piece of string? Websites are as unique as your business. That said, let’s try to frame this in general terms.
- Microsite design and development range from $10,000 to $20,000
- Typical corporate websites range from $20,000 to $30,000
- eCommerce websites start around $30,000
- Highly customized enterprise projects that include custom portals or membership functionality are $40,000 upwards.
Contact us today to begin building an estimate for your project.
UX is short for User Experience, and is a significant factor in the success of your website design. If a site is not user friendly or intuitive, interactions between visitors and your business suffer.
Depending on the scope of the project, we will typically aim for a 6-8 week turnaround, though it’s worth noting the pace is also dependent on the client.
We provide ongoing support packages for many of our clients.
We provide speedy and reliable hosting via our own cloud infrastructure.
We do not work with pre-made templates as they tend to be rigid and limiting. Our solutions include the custom development of original themes.
Ready to grow?
Book your free, no obligation 20-minute session with a fractional CMO. We’ll find out what your goals are and make sure it’s a good fit.
Let's start a conversation
Whether you know what you’re looking for or really aren’t sure, let’s share some dialogue around your vision or challenge. Reach out now — we are happy to answer all your questions.